A whole list of Triumphs is now included in Destiny 2’s Season of Arrivals. A new year for Destiny 2 starts in September this year, which hardly leaves two months of time for the players to try and get all these tasks checked out. On successfully unlocking all these newly added Triumphs, the player is awarded the Forerunner title.
In total, we have 15 Triumphs to unlock before September in Season of Arrivals. Seven of these 15 Triumphs are secret Triumphs. In this article, we have included the entire list of 15 Triumphs with instructions on how to unlock them. Most of these triumphs require upgrading and the use of the Prismatic Recaster, which is accessible only after progressing through the Season Pass. So before even trying to unlock these triumphs, make sure to boost up your rank as much as possible.
How to unlock all Destiny 2’s Season of Arrivals Triumphs?
Some of these Triumphs mentioned below can be unlocked only towards the end of the season. The requirement for the completion of those Triumphs will only be available towards the latter part of the Season of Arrivals. So keeping those specific Triumphs on the sideline, try to unlock the rest of Triumphs before the last part of this season.
- Upgrade Gift Ranks- You have to buy Gift Upgrades Gift from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Ancient Light Anew- You have to collect all the 25 Calcified Light fragments.
- Exodus: Evacuation- You have to complete the Exotic quest, Exodus: Evacuation.
- Exodus: Preparation- You have to complete the Exotic quest, Exodus: Preparation.
- Hive-God Optometrist- You have to find and destroy all of Savathun’s Eyes.
- Interference: Clear the Air- You have to defeat Savathun’s mysterious Supplicant in mission, Interference.
- Advanced Armor Focus- You have to create each kind of Armor-Focused Umbral Engram, which includes,
Mobility-Focused Umbral Engram.
Resilience-Focused Umbral Engram.
Recovery-Focused Umbral Engram.
Discipline-Focused Umbral Engram.
Intellect-Focused Umbral Engram.
Strength-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Basic Focus- You have to create each kind of basic Umbral Engram, which includes,
Pyramid-Focused Umbral Engram.
Exodus-Focused Umbral Engram.
Dredgen-Focused Umbral Engram.
Armor-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Mod Collector- You have to collect all the seasonal mods present in Season of Arrivals.
- Advanced Pyramid Focus: You have to create each kind of Pyramid-Focused Umbral Engram, which includes,
Rifle-Focused Umbral Engram.
Edge-Focused Umbral Engram.
Arrival-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Advanced Dredgen Focus- You have to create each kind of Dredgen-Focused Umbral Engram, which includes,
Contrast-Focused Umbral Engram.
Lead-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Advanced Exodus Focus- You have to create each kind of Exodus-Focused Umbral Engram, which includes,
Assassin-Focused Umbral Engram.
CQC-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Contact: Destinations- You have to successfully complete the Contact public event on each of the available destinations, Io and Titan.
- Contact: Heavy Hitters- You have to defeat each boss in the Contact public event and activate its Heroic mode, which includes,
- Interference: Loop- You have to complete each of the three encounter types in the mission, Interference, which includes,
These are all the Triumphs for Season of Arrivals along with instructions on how to unlock them. Get them all unlocked to get the Forerunner title before the season comes to an end. If you have any queries with this guide, then comment down below. Also, be sure to check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more useful information.