If you are LeEco Smartphone user and if you own one of these models Le 1s, Le 2, Le Max, Le S3 or Le Pro then you can install CyanogenMod custom ROM, Flash any ZIP files, install powerful apps, these require an Unlocked bootloader, TWRP custom recovery and root access. You can do all these installing via Command Prompt but Using LeEco AIO (All In One) Toolkit makes all these processes easy with just a few clicks.
The LeEco AIO Toolkit is a Windows user-friendly application which offers various features. This AIO Application is loaded with features like installing TWRP recovery, unlocking bootloader and rooting any LeEco Smartphone. Thanks to the AIO Application developer Rishabh Rao.
Features of LeEco AIO Toolkit (V3.2):
- Automatic ADB/Fastboot USB Drivers Installation
- Reboot to bootloader/fastboot mode
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash latest version of TWRP recovery
- Flash SuperSU zip package for rooting
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This will void your device warranty. You cannot go back to the normal state.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How to use LeEco AIO Toolkit
1. Download LeEco AIO Toolkit [XDA page].
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
3. Connect the Smartphone to PC and Run the LeEco AIO Toolkit exe file
4. Enter the number LeEco Phone model number
5. To unlock bootloader, enter number 3 and press enter
6. To install TWRP recovery, enter number 5and press enter
7. To root your phone, enter number 9 (Le 2 or similar devices) or number 10 (if your device’s TWRP does not have a inbuilt root option)
8. Finally, Enter 99 to exit the app.