This guide is to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu Pro 5 Smartphone. If you unlock bootloader you may void the warranty. By Unlocking Bootloader you can install TWRP, Flash Rooting Zip file or custom ROM on your phone. Read more What is unlocking below. Follow this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu Pro 5. Try this only on Meizu Pro 5 smartphone. This method to unlock bootloader on Meizu Pro 5 is simple to follow. But please do read the steps below carefully.
Remember – This method is to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu Pro 5, So read steps carefully.
ALSO READ :
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Meizu Pro 5
- Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Meizu Pro 5 (Custom ROM)
- Download and Install FlymeOS 6 Android Nougat on Meizu Pro 5
What is Unlock Bootloader ?
PRE-REQUISITE TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON MEIZU PRO 5
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will Loose warranty if you unlock bootloader
- Unlock Bootloader will wipe all your data, So make sure to Backup your Smartphone
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
What Do You need ?
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here
- Download Stock Firmware to Update
Steps for How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu Pro 5
- Take a full backup before trying to Unlock Bootloader, because unlocking bootloader will delete all the internal memory.
- First of all Download the firmware from above download.
- Now move the firmware to root of your internal memory.
- You should update to the new firmware by installing the update.zip file.
- After updating the firmware, Turn of the device
- Now Press and Hold power and volume down button until you see the fastboot mode.
- Now in your computer open the ADB Folder which you extracted after downloading from the above Pre-requisite
- In the ADB Folder, Click Shift button + Mouse Right button and open Command Window
- Now type the following command in command window
- This command will list the connected devices. If your phone’s serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- Now type the following code to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- Once you enter the above code, your phone will be unlocked and your command window will show this msg
- Now re-enter to fastboot mode to successfully unlocked the bootloader. You can do that by long-pressing the power and volume-down button while in fastboot mode.
- In Fastboot, you will see the fastboot mode says that you have unlocked. That’s it ! Congrats ! You unlocked bootloader on Meizu pro 5