This guide is to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Smartphone. If you unlock bootloader you may void the warranty. By Unlocking Bootloader you can install TWRP, Flash Rooting Zip file or custom ROM on your phone. Read more What is unlocking below. Follow this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Try this only on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone. This method to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is simple to follow. But please do read the steps below carefully.
What is Unlock Bootloader ?
A Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on our device. This code initializes some hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technology stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
PRE-REQUISITE TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will Loose warranty if you unlock bootloader, So prepare for it.
- Unlock Bootloader may wipe all your data, So make sure to Backup your Smartphone.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
What Do You need ?
- Download CROM Services from Galaxy App Store or Click Here to Download the APK
STEPS TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.
- Download and Install the CROM services app from Galaxy App Store
- Now make sure to Disable Samsung reactivation lock
- Open the CROM Services app
- In CROM Services app, Click on Unlock Bootloader
- That’s it ! Your device will be unlocked. hah! Have fun!
If you have any querries or doubts related to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Please leave a comment below. Thank you