Today we will guide you on How to unlock Bootloader on Ulefone Mix 2. If you want to install any custom Recovery or want to root your device. Then the first step in doing so is unlocking Bootloader of your device. So today in this article, we will guide you through the process of unlocking the bootloader on Ulefone Mix 2.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Mix 2 features a 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737H, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Mix 2 comes with a dual 13MP + a 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,300mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Mix 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on our device. This code initializes some hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Ulefone Mix 2
- First of all, Enable Developer Mode on the Ulefone Mix 2
- Launch the Settings application
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
- Confirm by tapping the enable option.
- That’s it! You have unlocked the bootloader on your Ulefone Mix 2.
Most Mediatek device comes out of the box with the bootloader unlock, read more to know about How to Unlock Bootloader on Any Mediatek Device
So, guys, this is how you can unlock the bootloader on your Ulefone Mix 2. After unlocking the bootloader, you can flash custom ROM, install TWRP or any other task you want. If you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.
- Download Latest Ulefone Mix 2 USB Drivers | MediaTek Driver | and More
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Mix 2 (Rooting Included)
- Solutions To Ulefone MIX 2 Common Problems- WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Ulefone Mix 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to change language on Ulefone Mix 2