Micromax subsidiary Yu Televentures launched its newest flagship Yu Yunicorn in India with an introductory price of Rs. 12,999. The phone features a metal-body which will go on sale from June 7th through Flipkart for a month with the flash sale, registration will open from Tuesday. After the month, the phone will be priced at Rs 14,999.
The Yu Yunicorn features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixel) display with Gorilla Glass 3 and it is powered by an octa-core (4 cores at 1.8GHz, and 4 cores at 1.4GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 SoC paired with 4GB RAM. It has 32GB of storage and expandable via a hybrid dual-SIM microSD card (up to 128GB) slot. It is backed by a 4000 mAh battery which gives us up to 20 hours of talk time and 500 hours of standby time. It sports 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It supports 4G LTE and comes in a fingerprint scanner on the home button
So today i gonna tell you a simple easy method to unlock your bootloader on Micromax Yu Yunicorn. Follow the steps and read carefully.
Before doing the methods to unlock, I just want to warn you that, By unlocking you will lose the warranty, and sometimes if you dont read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
What you need:
1) You need a Laptop or PC
2) Download mFastBoot_2.zip and Extract to a new folder
3) Working USB cable
4) Charge your phone to at least 70%
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yunicorn :
- Open the Extracted mFastBoot Folder
- Turn your Phone off and Power it by pressing Volume Up button simultaneously
- Once you see the Fastboot Mode
- Now connect your Mobile with PC using USB Cable
- Now in the mfastboot extracted folder – Hold the button shift + Click on the Right mouse in anywhere on the folder screen.
- Now you will see the ‘Open command Window here’
- Click to Open the Command Window
- Now type the below command on the command screen
fastboot -I 0x1ebf OEM unlock
- Once you enter, your bootloader will be unlocked. Peace! Enjoy!