Overwatch 2 Season 2 has introduced the Lunar New Year – Year of the Rabbit event to the game, offering players new content for the start of 2023. Players can obtain some Lunar New Year-themed skins and a new playlist featuring game types to enjoy throughout the event. Some of these skins can be purchased in-game, but some needs to be earned.
Players can get free skins for both Moira and Echo. While Echo’s Kkachi skin might require a little more work, Moira’s can be obtained through Twitch.
If you are someone who is not knowing how you can unlock the KKachi Echo Skin, then don’t worry. This guide will help you. In this guide, we will discuss how to unlock the Kkachi Echo Skin Legendary in Overwatch 2. So, without wasting much time, let’s begin the guide.
How You Can Unlock Kkachi Echo Skin in Overwatch 2?
In Overwatch 2, players must finish tasks in the Lunar New Year’s LTM, Lunar Brawls, in order to unlock the Kkachi Echo Legendary skin.
There are a total of seven tasks, each with a unique set of requirements for players. The challenges are as follows:
- Auspicious Victories – In this, you will have to win eight games in CTF Blitz. Once, you have completed it, you will get a Hongbao souvenir and 1,000 battle pass XP.
- Catch the Rabbit – In this challenge, you will have to capture the flag in Capture the Flag or CTF Blitz. Once, you have completed it, you will get 1,000 battle pass XP.
- Good Fortune Kkachi – In this challenge, you have to complete four challenges in Lunar New Year. Once, you have completed it, you will get Kkachi Legendary Echo skin.
- Lucky Pouch – In this, you will have to complete two challenges in Lunar New Year. Once, you have completed it, you will get a Lucky Pouch weapon charm.
- Lucky Rabbit – In this, you will have to win six games in Capture the Flag or Competitive Capture the Flag. Once, you have completed it, you will get a Year of the Rabbit Name Card and 1,000 battle pass XP.
- Mark of the Rabbit – In this, you will have to win ten games in Bounty Hunter. Once, you have completed it, you will get a Year of the Rabbit spray and 1,000 battle pass XP.
- Sixth Time’s the Charm – In this challenge, you will have to eliminate the bounty target six times in Bounty Hunter. Once, you have completed it, you will get 1,000 battle pass XP.
The “Good Fortune Kkachi” challenge, which requires players to complete a total of four out of the six challenges, excluding the Good Fortune Kkachi challenge, of course, is how players will be able to obtain the Kkachi Echo skin.
When completing the challenge, Overwatch players should consider finishing the “Catch the Rabbit” challenge first, and then they can move on to the “Sixth Time’s the Charm” challenge. As the players will complete these two challenges, the “Lucky Pouch” task will be automatically achieved. Now, there will only be one more challenge to accomplish. We will suggest you to choose “Lucky Rabbit” because it is the simplest challenge among the left two.
This was all for the guide on How to unlock the Kkachi Echo skin in Overwatch 2. We hope that with this guide, you were able to get the legendary Kkachi Echo skin. If you have any questions or queries, then do mention them in the comment section below. We will try to solve them by providing you with a guide on it. Also, for more such guides on Overwatch 2, do check out our website.