Good News for all Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) Customer. Now you can install the Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) based Marshmallow. Read the step by step guide to install Custom ROM called Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311). The ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with many Custom features from Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311). Install the Unofficial Build of Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311).
As CyanogenMod is dead and now the same team gave birth to new Lineage OS. Unofficial Lineage OS builds Lineage OS 13.0 is now available for Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311). Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a leaked unofficial build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The unofficial lineage OS is already available on many devices. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 13.0 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) . But Android Nougat is already available for Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311), but if you want to taste the full sweetness of Marshmallow, then you should definitely try Lineage OS.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311). If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311).
With the new Lineage OS, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official Lineage OS ROM built for Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311), but you can enjoy the real feature made from the Lineage OS gerrit. The ROM is not in a Stable state and cannot be used as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 for Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) . You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311).
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). Follow the steps below.
What is LineageOS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of Cyanogenmod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- This will work on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) Device , Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
DOWNLOAD FILESDOWNLOAD Lineage OS 13 DOWNLOAD GAPPS
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On Micromax Canvas Knight
- How To Install Stock ROM On Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Micromax Q3555
Steps for How to Install Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311)
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Lineage OS 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Lineage OS 13 on Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311) :
Here is the step for how to root Micromax Canvas Nitro (A311), This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
Credit goes to: thp@1997