How to Update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Oukitel K10000
Post Updated on 12th Jan 2017 : Oukitel has released new version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Oukitel K10000 with V12 dated for 20160815. You can flash the V12 for Oukitel K10000 using SP Flash Tool.
Oukitel, Chinese Smartphone maker started rolling Android 6.0 Marshmallow updates for its K10000 with K6000 and K4000. Today i will guide you on how to install the official stock firmware for Oukitel K10000 manually. Follow this Guide for How to Update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Oukitel K10000 Manually
If you are waiting for the update and you not yet recieved any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Find the Wireless Update App -> Click Check -> Now you will be prompted with latest Software update -> Now tap on Download Install and Done!
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can get the update manually by following the below steps.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- This update is for Oukitel K10000 only
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process wont loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Latest V12 Update : Click here to Download (Sign up to Download)
Steps for How to Update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Oukitel K10000
- First of all Download the Android 6.0 Stock Firmware for Oukitel K10000 – Click here and extract it
- Download the MDT_V1620_ForUpgrade.zip : Click here and Extract it
- Now open the extracted folder and Click to open SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe file
- Now you will see the Flash Tool open, File -> Tap on Download Agent File and Open the file called MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from the folder MDT_V1620_ForUpgrade which you extracted in the step 2.
- Click the button Scatter File to upload the scatter file from the folder MT6735M_Android_scatter which is located in
OUKITEL_K10000_V8.0_20160620 folder – Step 1
- Now Click on Scan button which is found in bottom of the right side
- Turn of your phone and Hold and Press Volume Down button and Plug in to computer using USB Cable. (while pressing the volume down)
- When you see the green button, It means scan has completed successfully. So you can disconnect your phone.
- Click Stop all button and now click Start all button, when the small window finishes connect again your phone to the PC and the update will start automatically.
- When the first line goes grey (COM 4 + COM 3) it means its completed.
- You have successfully Installed the Android 6.0 Marshmallow …..