Ulefone Paris came out of the box running Stock Android 5.1 Lollipop. But now we have the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris. You can update Ulefone Paris using the below given steps to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This guide is to Update Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris . Ulefone has rolled out the Marshmallow update for Ulefone Paris and other devices too. Today we have Marshmallow update for Ulefone Paris. To update your Ulefone Paris, your phone must be running STOCK ROM without root. Otherwise you can flash the below given ROM using SPFlashTool. If you can’t wait for the Marshmallow OTA update, then you can update Ulefone Paris to Marshmallow via SP Flashtool Software. This is a simple method, All you need to do is download the Marshmallow firmware for Ulefone Paris from below link and follow the steps on How to update to Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris Manually.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled at Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you don’t use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
Table of Contents
Steps for How to Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris. To Update Ulefone Paris to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is aUlefone Paris Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- To Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- To Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- To Fix Softbrick
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION : So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM for Ulefone Paris with ONLY MT6753.
List of Stock ROM with Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris with ONLY MT6753
|Download ROM||This is a Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris|
- Download the SP Flash Tool and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
How to Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP Flash Tool Folder.
- You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that.
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below).
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT).
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6753_Android_scatter.txt).
- Now load the MT6753_Android_scatter.txt file.
- Click the Download button.
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone).
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear.
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the Latest version.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.
You have completed the steps for How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Ulefone Paris.