Do you own Huawei Nova then this is the best place for you to get updated. Today GetDroidTips brings you – How to Update Huawei Nova To EMUI 5.0 (Android Nougat 7.0). Huawei officially started rolling out EMUI 5.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat to Huawei Nova. If you did not get an update via OTA then you can also do it manually. So follow our guide –How to Update Huawei Nova To EMUI 5.0 (Android Nougat 7.0).
With many feature made available to this device by this software features are like – Multi-Window, better doze modes, camera optimizations, vulcan update and seamless updates with better performance. This is an beta update that is available via OTA or follow us for manual up-gradation. The update file is about 1.6GB in size which you can download it from bellow which is an zip file. The update may delete your data so make sure to backup your data but usually it does not.
Firmware Information –
- Device : Huawei Nova
- Model : CAN-L01/CAN-L11
- Android Version : Nougat 7.0
- EMUI : 5.0
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official (Beta)
- Size : 1.6 GB
- This guide is only for Huawei Nova.
- Take a backup of your phone for safety.
- Charge your phone UpTo 60% to avoid unexpected shutdown during the ongoing process.
Download Huawei Nova To EMUI 5.0 (Android Nougat 7.0)
How to Update Huawei Nova To EMUI 5.0 (Android Nougat 7.0)
- Installing or upgrading your Huawei Nova is pretty easy just follow the steps.
- Create a folder named dload in your device SD card & place the file Update.app file in the folder.
- Go to Settings->Update & press the menu button.
- Now, choose local update option.
- Then it will show you Update.app file then click and installation process will start.
- This may take some time so sit back and relax.
- After the process reboot your device and you are done!
- This is the easiest way to update your Huawei Nova.
- Download the update file from above link.
- Create a folder named dload and then extact the file in the folder and place Update.app file.
- Switch off your device and press – Vol up & Vol down with Power button, this will automatically start update process.
- Wait for installation and your device is upgraded.
- Done :)
So, this was our guide on – How to Update Huawei Nova To EMUI 5.0 (Android Nougat 7.0). Was it helpful? Do let us know? Queries ? We are happy to help.