Lenovo K3 Note users now can taste the sweetness of Android Nougat via AOSP Custom ROM. It may take time to get official Android Nougat to K3 Note, meanwhile you can update your Lenovo K3 Note to Android Nougat via AOSP 7.1. AOSP 7.1 for Lenovo K3 Note is ported from Lenovo A7000 source and it is stable for daily use.
XDA senior member Asish RP, released the initial version of AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note. To install this ROM your device needs to be Rooted and TWRP installed.
As this is the Initial built for Lenovo K3 Note and there are some missing features, but the developer Asish RP made it manages to make this ROM stable for daily use. This AOSP Nougat ROM brings many new features to Lenovo K3 Note. Download and Install AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note from below.
Known Bug’s :
- Audio Recording
- Video Recording can’t be saved (Can fix with using different App)
- This Update is only for Lenovo K3 Note users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Lenovo K3 Note Modem (Flash only if sim card not detect)
Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Nougat
- Download AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Flash GApps Zip file in same process.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.