Do you own LG G5 International model (H850) then this might be the Rom that you might want to use. Fulmics Rom is the newer Rom developed by XDA Developer Xpirt. This is the stable version of Rom so you don’t have to worry about it. This is the best Rom that we can recommend you right now for LG G5.Today we post about –How To Update LG G5 To Fulmics Rom – (Android 7 Nougat).
What is Fulmics Rom?
Fulmics Rom is a custom Rom like CyanogenMod Rom (CM). The Rom comes with many customization and is known for stock kernel and aroma installer. The Rom is also fast and fluid for all the devices where it has been released. There are many tweaks available and the most liked feature is that they provide OTA updates known as Fulmics OTA. So, it is easier for developer to solve the bugs with the patches.
This particular Fulmics Rom is based on latest Android 7 Nougat so you get all the latest features.
What is in Android 7 Nougat and its feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Fulmics ROM 1.7 (February 17th)
- Added tweak to enable floating clear all button in recents
- Added ability to set custom position of floating clear all button:
- Top right
- Top left
- Top center
- Bottom right
- Bottom left
- Bottom center
- Added ability to close empty recent apps view via tapping
- Added ability to disable homescreen double tap to turn screen off
- Added tweak to swipe down on homescreen to expand notification panel
- Fixed quick unlock tweak for PINs longer than 4 digits
Fulmics ROM 1.6 (February 9th)
- Added tweak to choose battery icon style (hidden, stock, 3Minit)
- Added quick PIN unlock option in Tweaks app
- Added tweak to enable full caller picture in dialer app
- Fixed missing one hand Miniview option in settings
- Fixed mismatched lockscreen Weather effects
- Fixed ability to change DPI not working in Fulmics Tweaks app
- Fixed SystemUI reboot not working in Fulmics Tweaks app
- Fixed Google Play Services issues for some users
Fulmics ROM 1.5 (February 5th)
- Updated to latest LG v20C base
- Updated to latest Security Patch from December 2016
- Updated all LG apps to their latest version
- Added T-Mobile H830 variant support
- Added support for global VoLTE
- Added tweak to change navigation bar height
- Added Network Mode (2G/3G/4G) QS toggle in notification panel
- Added VoLTE QS toggle in notification panel
- Added Fulmics Tweaks QS button in notification panel
- Added tweak to enable all Weather effects on lockscreen
- Added tweak to set the number of main QS tiles in statusbar
- Added tweak to remove QS sync confirmation dialog
- Added ability to hide more status bar icons:
- hide airplane icon
- hide alarm icon
- hide bluetooth icon
- hide mobile data icon
- hide volume icon
- hide wifi icon
- Added quick message button to call log in contacts app
- Added ability to remove more LG apps during installation:
- LG Health
- LG Friends Manager
- LG QHelp
- LG Remote Call
- Added more Advanced Power Menu translations
- Added translations to “Application killed” message
- Added latest LG Home & Menu app version 4.90.11
- This will work on LG G5, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Be aware that you have to be on Nougat bootloader, so make sure to have installed official nougat KDZ first.
How To Update LG G5 To Fulmics Rom – (Android 7 Nougat)
- First of all, Download the Fulmics Rom and GAPPS Zip file from the below-given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded Fulmics Rom and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Fulmics Rom zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Updated LG G5 To Fulmics Rom – (Android 7 Nougat) Successfully.
This was Fulmics Rom for LG G5 did this post help you? Tell us how was your experience with the OS. Try to donate the developer while they sit and write code for you. :)