This is full guide on How to Update Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite Manually. Huawei started rolling out the update Stock Android 6.0 marshmallow for its Huawei P8 Lite, This stock Android 6.0 marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite with Model No ALE-L21 Firmware Version B574 – Europe. Today i will guide you on how to manually install the Official Huawei P8 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware for model number ALE-L21 with Firmware version B574 . The update for the Huawei P8 Lite with Official Marshmallow wrapped under EMUI 4.0 is rolled out today for the ALE-L21 variant in region Europe. The update will be anytime soon on your device. If you are still waiting and you haven’t received the update, then here is our guide on How to Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite Manually. Now you can download the STOCK ROM Marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite here below. T o install Stock ROM on your Huawei P8 Lite, you should be using Stock ROM
Huawei P8 Lite was first announced in April 2015. It features a 5.00-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The P8 Lite is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 6GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The handset runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop when it comes out of the box. The handset is backed by a 2200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P8 Lite comes with 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera for selfie. Other connectivity include Dual Sim, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G, 4G and USB port
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
This is an Official Huawei P8 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware – ALE-L21 – for Europe Region – You can update if you have ALE-L21
- Firmware – B574
- Build Number – ALE-L21C432B574
- Region – EUROPE
- Model – ALE-L2
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you are running the stock firmware and also you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update marshmallow on Huawei P8 lite
STEPS FOR HOW TO UPDATE MARSHMALLOW ON HUAWEI P8 LITE MANUALLY
- First of all Download the OTA from the above download linkr
- Create a new folder called dload in your root of the internal memory on your smartphone
- Extract the OTA zip and you will find update.app file (This is the one which we needed) Now move the update.app to the newly created folder “dload“
- Open the Settings in your phone and click the menu Update
- Now tap on Local Update – This is where you can update firmware OTA manually.
- You will see the update.app, Now tap on that and your update process wil start.
- Wait for some time.
- Once completed, reboot your device
- You have manually updated your Huawei P8 Lite Smartphone