This is full guide on How to Update Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Manually. Huawei started rolling out the update Stock Android 6.0 marshmallow for its Huawei P8 , This stock Android 6.0 marshmallow for Huawei P8 with Model No GRA-UL00 Firmware Version B360 – Latin American. Today i will guide you on how to manually install the Official Huawei P8 Stock Marshmallow Firmware for model number GRA-UL00 with Firmware version B360 . The update for the Huawei P8 with Official Marshmallow wrapped under EMUI 4.0 is rolled out today for the GRA-UL00 variant in region Latin American. The update will be anytime soon on your device. If you are still waiting and you haven’t received the update, then here is our guide on How to Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Manually. Now you can download the STOCK ROM Marshmallow for Huawei P8 here below. T o install Stock ROM on your Huawei P8 , you should be using Stock ROM
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
This is an Official Huawei P8 Stock Marshmallow Firmware – GRA-UL00 – for Latin American Region – You can update if you have GRA-UL00
- Firmware – B360
- EMUI 4.0
- Build Number – C605B360
- Region – Latin American
- Model – GRA-UL00
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you are running the stock firmware and also you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update marshmallow on Huawei P8.
STEPS FOR HOW TO UPDATE MARSHMALLOW ON HUAWEI P8 MANUALLY
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=86563&version=340821&siteCode=gt”]DOWNLOAD B360 STOCK[/button]
- First of all Download the OTA from the above download linkr
- Create a new folder called dload in your root of the internal memory on your smartphone
- Extract the OTA zip and you will find update.app file (This is the one which we needed) Now move the update.app to the newly created folder “dload“
- Open the Settings in your phone and click the menu Update
- Now tap on Local Update – This is where you can update firmware OTA manually.
- You will see the update.app, Now tap on that and your update process wil start.
- Wait for some time.
- Once completed, reboot your device
- You have manually updated your Huawei P8 Smartphone