Android 7.1 Nougat many not roll out to the second generation Moto G officially. CyanogenMod team had recently released CM14.1 for some smartphones including Moto G 2nd generation (code-named titan). This Update includes useful additions to Android 7.1 Nougat to take your Android experience to next level.
Here is the step by step guide for How to install CM14.1 on Moto G 2nd generation. This CM 14.1 current status is Nightly which means this ROM is Unstable, May contains Bugs and may not suitable for daily use. The most interesting advantage of CM 14.1 ROM is it brings latest Android Nougat Stock Android Look and enables users to fully customize their device.
Downloading and Installing official CM 14.1 on Moto G (XT1063, XT1064, XT1068, and XT1069) is quite easy and simple unless your device has bootloader unlocked and latest TWRP Installed in it.
- This Update is only for Moto G ( XT1063, XT1064, XT1068 and XT1069 (Titan) )users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
How to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 on Moto G
- Download CM 14.1 for Moto G from Here and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP recovery (press Volume down + Power Button key together)
- Now select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes and reboot your Device.
- Now Reboot into TWRP Recovery mode again to Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In comment section below.