Lenovo aka Motorola finally released Marshmallow update for Motorola Droid Turbo. Motorolla started rolling out update for Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow. This Official Stock ROM Update is rolling out in phase manner. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you want early access to Official Stock ROM Marshmallow then from below you can download OTA Zip file for Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow and it is about 1.4 GB.
Android Marshmallow for Motorola Droid Turbo packed with many new features and bug fixes. The Marshmallow update is rolling out via OTA in India. Download the Zip files below for updating Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow.
- This Method is only for Motorola Droid Turbo users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Marshmallow OTA File for Motorola Droid Turbo –
Marshmallow OTA for Motorola Droid Turbo (Mirror)
How to Manually Update Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow
- Download Android Marshmallow for Moto Droid Turbo from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
Let Us know your Feedback on Android Marshmallow in Motorola Droid Turbo.