Samsung has always been one manufacturer staying on the top of the market. They always launch a lot of smartphones in different ranges. The Galaxy S series was always one of their flagships every time and they always have given a lot of research and development towards these models. The one latest on their series is the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Samsung is also focused on giving out regular updates on their devices. And when it comes to the At&t one of the biggest telephone carriers in the world updates will surely come to you as a user. In this article, we will teach you how to update software version of At&t Galaxy S8 and S8 plus.
Steps to update software version of At&t Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
At&t gives new updates occasionally for their devices as OTA or Over the Air update. This will be notified to the user once an update arrives on their device. You can at any time check for updates on your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
There are several things to be noted before you go through the update process on your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, which are:
- It is recommended that you backup your device before going forward with the update process. Although an update will not delete any data, this is advisable to do for safety.
- A strong internet connection like a Wi-Fi network is recommended.
- A minimum of 50% of the battery is needed, or the device should be plugged in to charge.
Steps to find and install update on At&t Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
The steps to find and install latest updates on At&t Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are:
- Open settings
- Tap on software update
- Tap on check for update
- If there is an update tap on download & install
- Wait until the process is completed
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to update the software version of At&t Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.