Table of Contents
How to Update Stock ROM for ZTE Axon 7 with B03 Europe
ZTE has officially released the new updated version of Marshmallow with build number B03 Firmware for ZTE Axon 7. This is the latest B03 Update for ZTE Axon 7. Download link is available below, you can download and update B03 Stock ROM for ZTE Axon 7. As you know we already shared the TWRP Recovery for ZTE Axon 7, try it if you want to install any CUSTOM ROM or MODS on your ZTE Axon 7 after updating with B03 Marshmallow firmware. We will guide you down below on how to download and update Stock ROM for ZTE Axon 7 with B03 Europe. We also shared the Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13 aka CM13 for ZTE Axon.
ALSO READ :
- How To Install Unofficial CM13 For ZTE Axon 7
- How To Root And Install TWRP For ZTE Axon 7
- How to unlock Bootloader on ZTE Axon 7 and Axon 7 Pro
- Firmware – B03
- Supported Model – A2017G
- Region – Europe
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Build Status : ZTE A2017GV1.0.0B03
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you are running the stock firmware and also you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update marshmallow on ZTE Axon 7.
- This Marshmallow Update Firmware B03 is Supported for ZTE Axon 7 A2017G.
- You must be running Stock ROM and Stock Recovery to install this firmware.
- Your Phone should be fully Stock before trying this version.
- Please back up all data in your phone to your PC or any other devices to prevent accidental data lost
- Please make sure your phone has enough battery charge or is connected to a charger before upgrade.
- It will take 15 minutes approximately to complete the upgrade. Please be patient during the process and do not power off your phone.
Changelog of B03 Update :
- Video/Audio Sync Bug 100% Fixed
- The mobile signal bar no longer says 3G/4G randomly when WiFi is on.
- Camera improvements Focus etc.
- Social Media videos skipping when music on in background and viewing the video. Then when going back to the music app the music stops playing while the song is continuing. >>>> 100% fixed.
- Android Pay now available.
- July Android Security Patch
- Fingerprint seems better than B02 update.
- High power consumption app notifications –> Settings in Power Manager –> Fast battery drain apps –> Display high power consumption apps in status bar
- Camera [email protected] – Added
STEPS FOR HOW TO UPDATE STOCK ROM FOR ZTE AXON 7 WITH B03 UPDATE
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.ztedevice.com/support/detail?id=98CEB24F9FFD433EA99EC424163149A6″]DOWNLOAD B03 ROM[/button]
- First of all, Download the B03 STOCK Firmware for ZTE Axon 7
- Now move the download file from your PC/Laptop to Smartphone
- Now Place the file on the Root of your SD Card or Internal memory.
- In your phone -> Go to Settings -> Software Update.
- If you have placed file properly in root of your SD Card, the device will detect automatically for the update.
- It will upgrade in few minutes.
- Enjoy the latest B03 Update Firmware for ZTE Axon 7.
Please Rate and Comment below.