How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually
Finally T-Mobile started rolling out the update of Official Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy Note 4. We know that verizon released the update on Galaxy Note Last month and T-Mobile has kept its users waiting even longer as it has come out with the update just now. The T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910T) will receive the sweet Marshmallow update on their phone. If you didn’t receive you can always do the update manually by following the guide below on How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually. This update brings you Official Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910T). So follow the guide carefully to update marshmallow manually on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910T). This Marshmallow for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 is for the variant SM-N910T, You can download Marshmallow update for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 from the below link and Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you want to wait for the OTA to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Marshmallow then you can do a manual search.
Follow this Guide for How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually
If you are waiting for the update and you not yet recieved any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Marshmallow
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
Steps for How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually
Yes, today i will guide you on to update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Marshmallow manually. To Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
- This update is for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T(T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware)
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process wont loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/76594/N910TUVU2EPE3_N910TTMB2EPE3_TMB/”]DOWNLOAD THE FULL OTA PACKAGE[/button]
(Please register on Sam-Mobile and then Click here to download.)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- DOwnload and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download the Stock Firmware OTA update SM-G903F : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your phone restarts while updating.
Thats ALL! When you restart your phone, You will have a whole new experience with the update of T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to Marshmallow update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Manually