On this page, we will share the July 2021 security patch for the US carrier Galaxy S10 Plus variant with build number G975USQS5GUF1. The update is now live for all US carriers; Sprint and T-Mobile.
Check Software Update on Galaxy S10 Plus:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy S10 Plus as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number G975USQS5GUF1.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy S10 Plus and are connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975U)
- Region: USA
- Carrier: Sprint and T-Mobile
- Build Number: G975USQS5GUF1
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-07-01
How to Install July 2021 Patch on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (Sprint and T-Mobile) device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (G975USQS5GUF1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
- G975USQS5GUF1 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the July 2021 security patch (G975USQS5GUF1) on Sprint and T-Mobile Galaxy S10 Plus.