US unlocked carriers in the USA have started rolling out the latest February security patch update for the Galaxy Z Flip 5G devices. The firmware update bumps up a new software version F707U1UES1BUA3 based on Android 11. All the interested Galaxy Z Flip 5G users with the US Unlocked can now download and install the latest February 2021 patch update from this article.
The firmware OTA update is making its way in a gradual manner to US unlocked carriers like Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Virgin Mobile, Tracfone, Bluegrass, and Nextech. It may take a couple of days or so in order to hit all the units completely to the rest of the carriers. Meanwhile, the February 2021 Android Security Patch brings increased system security and stability. There are no additional features or improvements released with this update. So, we will suggest you check for the OTA update or manually flash the firmware in order to keep updated with the latest patchset.
Check OTA Updates
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of the charge.
Firmware Info: F707U1UES1BUA3
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Model Number: SM-F707U1
- Region: USA
- Carriers: US Unlocked Carriers; Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Virgin Mobile, Tracfone, Bluegrass, and Nextech
- Software Version: F707U1UES1BUA3
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Flash Galaxy Z Flip 5G February 2021 Update
In order to flash the firmware manually on your US Unlocked Galaxy Z Flip 5G device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This ROM is supported only on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G variant.
- To avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process, make sure to charge it at least 50% or more
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Z Flip 5G stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the February 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy Z Flip 5G model with build number F707U1UES1BUA3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.