Today US Cellular released latest Google Security patch update with build version US61010c for US Cellular last month. Today i will share the download link to download and install April Security Marshmallow Update On US Cellular LG X Power (VS986). By This Guide, Now you can download and install the US61010c update manually on your LG X Power using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. There is no information about the upcoming release of Android 7.0 Nougat for LG X Power. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG X Power (Custom ROM).
If you don’t want manual update, then update US Cellular LG X Power via FOTA US61010c, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is US61010c.
Table of Contents
Download Install US61010c Stock Marshmallow Firmware on US Cellular LG X Power
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your US Cellular LG X Power device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to US61010c on US Cellular LG X Power. The update is a minor update which comes with latest google security patch and also it has fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest Google Security patch for US Cellular LG X Power . So make sure to update to keep your device safe with this update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the US Cellular LG X Power US61010c KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on US Cellular LG X Power. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on US Cellular LG X Power, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install US61010c KDZ Stock Firmware on US Cellular LG X Power.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
Now you can enjoy the latest US61010c build on US Cellular LG X Power in US Cellular Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash US61010c Google Security Patch on US Cellular LG X Power . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on US Cellular LG X Power, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA March/April take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow US61010c v2AA on US Cellular LG X Power :
- Open Settings on US Cellular LG X Power.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware US61010c on US Cellular LG X Power using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on US Cellular LG X Power
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?