Mobile phones in the present scenario are called smartphones not just because they have smart features related to calling and internet accessing only. In fact, there are other general features too that have widely contributed in this matter. It is quite true that they are equipped by the manufacturers to be used for emergency purposes and the most common example is you can simply use your smartphone as a flashlight. When it comes to LG V30, there is nothing much you need to do. This post is to help you on how to use LG V30 as a flashlight during emergency or other situations.
Imagine yourself traveling by your own vehicle in night and headlights of the car gone OFF on a road where there is no street light. Probably it’s a very daunting situation. However, you can create some illumination with the device flashlight simply. Earlier, you need to download a third-party app to keep the flashlight ON for long. However, when it comes to LG V30, there is nothing to worry as the option is available by default. It is also possible to place a shortcut on the home screen and can access the same directly. Following are the steps to help you in this matter.
How to Use LG V30 as A Flashlight
- Simply unlock your device first
- After this, press and hold the home screen until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” will appear.
- Click on “Widgets”
- Scroll down and you will find the option “Torch”
- Press and hold “Torch” and drag it to your preferred area on the home screen.
- Next time when you need to turn ON the flashlight, simply press the “Torch” icon.
- Press the icon again to turn it OFF.
So this is how you can use LG V30 as a flashlight and can simply remain calm in an emergency or other situation when the need of an emergency illumination or light is required.