Smartphones are amazing tools that have defined the technology in a manner that no other device did. Of course, they are revolutionary gadgets. Many people are using in the present time and probably you are one among them. One of the best things is they are friendly to us in all the manners. The modern-day phones have been loaded with some astonishing features that users never imaged once. When it comes to bringing style, innovation, and features that were never seen before in a smartphone, Samsung is a popular brand. They actually have a very strong research and development department. The same is the reason their devices are loaded with smashing features. This post is all about to let you know how to use Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10E Wireless PowerShare and charge other devices.
Although this phone has a 3400mAh battery, Samsung has already confirmed that the S10 series gadgets would be best. Users need not to worry about using them as a device to charge others. Well, this sounds your power bank would be useless if this actually true. Well, PowerShare is an excellent option in the S10 series phone and any device with Qi-enabled feature can easily be charged with it. Sounds good! Isn’t it? We know you are wondering to know how to use the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10E Wireless PowerShare and charge other devices. So here is the information to help you.
How to use Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10E Wireless PowerShare?
In case you are accessing this feature for the very first time, it is obvious for you to understand everything about it properly. Else, you need to face other problems. It is recommended to follow the below steps properly and with full care. Here is what you are looking for
- Unlock the screen of your device and simply choose to swipe down the status bar.
- Look for the “Power Share” option and tap on the same. you can also option this by opening the phone settings from the main menu
- Once you tap, choose the option “Switch ON” which you will find at the upper corner of the screen
- The central part of your S10 device should now be placed back to back with the gadget
- Keep the other device screen ON and make sure it is a Qi-enabled one
- Wait till the other device starts charging
- When the charging is complete, simply take the other device away and turn OFF the PowerShare
- That’s it
This guide about how to use Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10E Wireless PowerShare and charge other devices is simple and doesn’t need you to pay attention to some advanced concepts. If any issue is faced, do let us know through the comment section provided below.