Huawei launched the Honor sub-brand smartphone Honor 9i which makes the first to come with ratio screen from Huawei Honor brand. The phone is priced lower than 20K in India. It is one of the competitor against LG Q6, Vivo V7 Plus and more. In this post, In this post, I’ll share a useful feature which you can use on Huawei Honor 9i to take your multitasking to next level. Continue reading to know how to use Split Screen View on Honor 9i for Multi Window.
The Huawei has provided Honor 9i with a split screen view option that simply let you divide your phone screen. It can be used for performing multiple tasks at the same time. Users can even use or view multiple apps at the same time. Although the same feature is available on a few Samsung and LG devices, the same works with a different manner on Huawei Honor 9i.
Check Related Post:
- How to Disable Background Apps and Data on Honor 9i
- How to fix Honor 9i SIM card issue (SIM Card doesn’t Recognize) – Solved
- How to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 9i
- How to Set Ringtones on Each Contact on Honor 9i
- How to fix Huawei Honor 9i performance issues
- How To Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Honor 9i
- How to Turn OFF Camera Shutter Sound on Huawei Honor 9i
- How to Fix Huawei Honor 9i Battery Life Issue (Battery Drain Solved)
- Huawei Honor 9i Stock Firmware Collections
Guide to Split Screen View on Honor 9i for Multi Window
The first thing you need to keep in your mind before you start using this feature is to enable the same from the settings. After doing the same, there are some basic steps that you can follow to keep up the pace simply. Check them out below.
- First of all turn on your Huawei Honor 9i
- After this, open the “Settings”.
- You will see “Multi-window option” located under “Device”, simply tap on it.
- Next is to switch the toggle for multi-window to ‘ON’ by tapping it simply.
- Finally, you can tap to select whether you’d like apps to open in the multi-window by default by tapping the ‘Open in Multi Window’ checkbox.
Once it has been enabled, you will notice a small size half circle appear on the device screen. This is an indication that the multi-window option has been enabled on your device. Tap that half circle which will be gray in color anytime to use the multi-window feature on your Huawei Honor 9i.
I hope this guide was helpful to use Split Screen View on Honor 9i for Multi Window. Please leave a comment below if you have any queries or feedback.