Today Xiaomi rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Mi A1 (tissot) globally. The update labeled with build number V10.0.20.0.PDHMIXM which is is based on Android 9.0 Pie. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Mi A1.
There are no major changes apart from the security patch level which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Mi A1 in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: V10.0.20.0.PDHMIXM
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: V10.0.20.0.PDHMIXM
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: Mi Flash Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
How to Install Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Xiaomi Mi A1 device, then you need to download the Mi flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Apart from Mi A1 do not install the firmware on any other device
- Take a full backup of your device data before installing the new firmware on your device.
- Charge the battery of your Mi A1 up to 50% or more before installing the PDHMIXM update.
- Make sure to install the following: Mi Flash Tool | ADB & Fastboot | Xiaomi USB Drivers
Firmware Installation Guide: V10.0.20.0.PDHMIXM
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Mi A1 using Mi Flash Tool
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Mi A1 model with build number V10.0.20.0.PDHMIXM. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.