Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine) started receiving June 2020 security patch with build number V188.8.131.52.QDIMIXM. The update is now available globally in a phase-wise manner. You can download and install the V184.108.40.206.QDIMIXM: June 2020 Security Patch for Xiaomi Mi A2.
As we speak, this update is available for download via OTA (over the air) which fixes the potential security issues with some bug fixes and improvements. We highly recommend you to install this update for better security enhancements. You can either wait for the software update to hit your device automatically or you can manually install the update (V220.127.116.11.QDIMIXM: June 2020 Security Patch) by following our guide.
To check for the software update, Go into settings on your Xiaomi Mi A2, and check the Software update menu. If you have a new update, then hit the download option to start the upgrade process.
Before downloading, make sure that your device battery is charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network for faster & stable downloads.
Firmware Details: V18.104.22.168.QDIMIXM
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: V22.214.171.124.QDIMIXM
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: Mi Flash Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
Table of Contents
How to Install Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A2
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Xiaomi Mi A2 device, then you need to download the Mi flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Apart from Mi A2 do not install the firmware on any other device
- Take a full backup of your device data before installing the new firmware on your device.
- Charge the battery of your Mi A2 up to 50% or more before installing the QDIMIXM update.
- Make sure to install the following: Mi Flash Tool | ADB & Fastboot | Xiaomi USB Drivers
- V126.96.36.199.QDIMIXM | Fastboot ROM
Firmware Installation Guide: V188.8.131.52.QDIMIXM
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Mi A2 using Mi Flash Tool
So, make sure to download the June 2020 Security patch for your Mi A2 model with build number V184.108.40.206.QDIMIXM. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.