Xiaomi Mi A2’s liter version Mi A2 Lite (daisy) finally receiving the stable version of Android 10. The update is labeled with version V22.214.171.124.QDLMIXM which previously was halted the roll-out process due to bug found in version V126.96.36.199.QDLMIXM. Now, all the Mi A2 Lite users can download Mi A2 Lite Android 10 with March Patch with a software version V188.8.131.52.QDLMIXM.
Currently, the OTA update is rolling out to the Mi A2 Lite devices that have received the initial Android 10 stable update. Therefore, it weighs a smaller 1.1GB size that includes three native Android 10 features like Dark theme, Gesture navigation, Privacy control. Meanwhile, the update comes with the latest March 2020 Android Security Patch Level for the Mi A2 Lite that will improve the system security & bug fixes. Now, all the interested users should check for OTA updates.
Table of Contents
- Android security patch updated to March 5, 2020.
- Correction of the error when starting the Pro Mode in the Spanish language of Spain on the camera.
- Fixed bug where fingerprint sensor was not showing on the lock screen
Check OTA Updates
To be specific, those are receiving the stable Android 10 update on their Mi A2 Lite for the first time, the OTA file size is around 1.3GB or 1.37GB approximately. In both cases, the eagerly waited users can check the software update via the Settings > System > System Update > Check for updates. If a new firmware update is available, just download and install it.
As the OTA update is waving its way in a phased manner, it will take some time to arrive update on all the units completely. Make sure to connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network and charge your device fully.
Android 10 Changelog
- Dark mode in the system.
- Smart answers.
- New permissions for more privacy and transparency.
- Advanced volume control from any screen.
- New Digital Wellbeing Features
- Gesture navigation
- Always-on screen
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Update
For the installation, we will use the ADB method. We have linked it below for you, so you can download it. Also, we have put up some guidelines which you must go through and follow correctly to ensure that the firmware is properly installed on your Mi A2 Lite.
- The firmware zip file is only for Mi A2 Lite with version V184.108.40.206.QDLMIXM. Don’t try to install it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50% at least to reduce the occasional shutdown.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB Cable are required to connect your device with the PC.
- Take a Complete Backup without Root of your device data before doing anything.
Now follow the link given below to download the firmware file for your Mi A2 Lite.
Usually, in the firmware for Xiaomi devices, we get two things the Recovery ROM and the OTA. We will see how we can install any one of the files and upgrade our Mi A2 Lite to the latest month’s software.
So, what are you waiting for.? Go get the December 2019 patch update now for your Mi A2 Lite.
Source: Mi Community