After rolling Android 10 to Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite in India, Today Xiaomi rolled the second Android 10 update with April 2020 Security Patch update to Mi A2 Lite (daisy) globally. The update labeled with build number V18.104.22.168.QDLMIXM. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Mi A2 Lite.
There are no major changes apart from the security patch level which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Mi A2 Lite in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: V22.214.171.124.QDLMIXM
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: V126.96.36.199.QDLMIXM
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: Mi Flash Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
Table of Contents
How to Install Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device, then you need to download the Mi flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Apart from Mi A2 Lite do not install the firmware on any other device
- Take a full backup of your device data before installing the new firmware on your device.
- Charge the battery of your Mi A2 Lite up to 50% or more before installing the QDLMIXM update.
- Make sure to install the following: Mi Flash Tool | ADB & Fastboot | Xiaomi USB Drivers
- V188.8.131.52.QDLMIXM | Fastboot ROM
Firmware Installation Guide: V184.108.40.206.QDLMIXM
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Mi A2 Lite model with build number V220.127.116.11.QDLMIXM. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.