LG Canada has started rolling the latest security patch update for the month October 2017 for LG G6 H873. The update comes with build number V15c-OCT-26-2017 and brings the October security Patch. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your LG G6 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to V15c-OCT-26-2017 on LG G6. The update is a minor update which comes with October security Patch update. Along with Security update, LG also improves the phone usability and functionality.
This update is an incremental update with October security Patch Update on LG G6. So we recommend updating your device safe with October security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Now you can download the LG G6 V15c-OCT-26-2017 KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on LG G6. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on LG G6, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install V15c-OCT-26-2017 KDZ Stock Firmware on LG G6.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA V15c-OCT-26-2017 comes with the October security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest V15c-OCT-26-2017 build on LG G6 in Canada Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash V15c-OCT-26-2017 October security Patch on LG G6. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. Now you can download and install the V15c-OCT-26-2017 update manually on your LG G6 using our guide below.
Download Install V15c-OCT-26-2017 Stock Nougat Firmware on LG G6 Canada
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on LG G6, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat V15c-OCT-26-2017 on LG G6:
- Open Settings on LG G6.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware V15c-OCT-26-2017 on LG G6 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG G6
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on LG G6 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!