Updated on June 3, 2017 : Today we added the long awaited download link to download and install V55020a Android 7.0 Nougat For T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus (LG-V550).
Today T-Mobile has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version V55020a for T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus. Now you can download and install the V55020a update manually on your LG Stylo 2 Plus using our guide below. This is a v20a Nougat firmware for T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to V55020a on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus. This is a major update for LG Stylo 2 Plus which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus (LG-V550) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus (LG-V550).
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus V55020a KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install V55020a KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA V55020a comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest V55020a build on LG Stylo 2 Plus in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash V55020a Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install V55020a Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat V55020a on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware V55020a on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Download v20a Full Firmware
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!