In Valorant, one of the latest agents is Skye. With it comes a whole new set of abilities and strategies of Skye. A player needs to understand this change. A few other changes that have been introduced are the fifth map, icebox added into the rotation, and a fresh version is replacing the Act 2 Battle Pass.
Skye is an Initiator and has got four abilities. Most of the Valorant players are looking out for Skye’s abilities, and to help them; we are here with the guide of the same.
Valorant Agent | Skye Abilities Guide
- Regrowth: Sky is able to equip a healing trinket. She can hold fire to the channel. She has a healing pool. Skye can heal all allies that are in its range and line of sight. However, Skye is not capable of healing herself.
- Trailblazer: Skye can equip a Tasmanian tiger trinket. It can send out the fire and can thereby take control of the predator. After taking control of the predator, she can emit fire to leap forward, exploding in a concussive blast. This way, she can directly hit the enemies.
- Guiding Light: Skye has the ability to Equip a hawk trinket. She has fire to send it forward. Skye can also hold this fire to guide the hawk in the direction of your crosshair.
- Seekers: She can Equip a Seeker trinket. Can send out fire to forward out three Seekers and thereby track down the three closest enemies with these seekers.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use Skye’s these abilities to flash or disorient the opponents in one way or the other.
- Trailblazer can be used for multiple purposes. With Sova’s Owl, it can be used to gather intel to attack where the enemy team is set up. Without Sova’s Owl, it can be used in defense.
- The closest enemies can be tracked down with the Seekers. But you will need only two seekers for this job in case the enemy has only two team members left.
- There is a time limit that counts down once you start healing someone. Also, you can move while using Regrowth.
We can say that Skye combines many other previous agents’ abilities, which makes her a cool agent in herself. You can clearly see the features of Sova, Sage, and Phoenix combined in agent Skye. Also, the Trailblazer is an ability that resembles Sova’s Owl Drone, however, with certain variations. This time this controllable tiger concusses enemies and does not just track the enemy. Skye has yet another amazing capability. She can gather information at the beginning of a round or while a bomb is planted.
The healing capability of Skye resembles that of Sage, again with certain variations. Skye needs proximity. She can heal a teammate only when she is in close proximity. Besides, Skye needs to maintain proximity as long as the healing process is completed. In a sense, we can say that Skye’s healing power is a lesser substitute for Sage’s healing orb.
Now, check out our Gaming Guides, Windows Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to know more. However, if you have any queries, comment below with your name & email ID. Also, subscribe to our very own YouTube Channel in order to watch awesome videos on gaming and smartphone tips and tricks.