Updated on January 30, 2018: Added August and Blueborne Security Patch update for Verizon Galaxy S5. Here we will compile all the list of Verizon Galaxy S5 Stock Firmware Collections.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Verizon Galaxy S5 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Verizon Galaxy S5 using the below guide on How to Install Verizon Galaxy S5 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Verizon Galaxy S5 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Verizon Galaxy S5 came out of the box with Android 4.4.2 KitKat which can be later upgradable to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop.
- How to Install crDroid OS For Verizon Galaxy S5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Verizon Galaxy S5
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
Table of Contents
About Verizon Galaxy S5:
Verizon Galaxy S5 features a 5.1-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Verizon Galaxy S5 comes with 16MP rear Camera with phase detection, autofocus, LED flash and 2MP front shooting camera with a dual video call.
Verizon Galaxy S5 runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop and a Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery with PMA wireless charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Verizon Galaxy S5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Verizon Galaxy S5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Verizon Galaxy S5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Verizon Galaxy S5
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Verizon Galaxy S5
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Verizon Galaxy S5
- Some tricks and tips for Verizon Galaxy S5
- How to install MIUI on Verizon Galaxy S5
List of Verizon Galaxy S5 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update||Download|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Verizon Galaxy S5 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.