Verizon Wireless started rolling out the new security update for the Moto E4 Gold device. The update is labeled with software version NDQS26.69-64-11-13 and patches the security patch level to July 2019. Along with this update, the device also receives improvement to the performance.
The update will roll out via OTA (over the air) for the Moto E4 Gold device with the Build Number NDQS26.69-64-11-13. However, the over the air update will take some time and as the update always rolls out in batches.
Verizon Moto E4 Gold July 2019 Security Patch: NDQS26.69-64-11-13
Verizon Moto E4 Gold will receive the July 2019 security patch that will bring stability as well as performance improvements. You can check the firmware details below;
- Device Name: Moto E4 Gold
- Carrier: Verizon
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build Number: NDQS26.69-64-11-13
- Region: USA
- Android Security Patch Level: July 2019
Install OTA Update Manually on Moto E4 Gold
If your phone doesn’t get the update yet via OTA. You can check for OTA update notification manually. In order to check the update, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings menu from the device.
- Tap on System.
- Select Advanced >> System Updates.
- If the update is available, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed.
- After the update, your phone will restart into a new system.
If you still not received the update with build number NDQS26.69-64-11-13 on Verizon Moto E4 Gold, then check our article on How to force download latest OTA updates on your Android device.