Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for Motorola Moto G6 (ali). The update brings the November 2018 Security patch, enhanced voice quality on HD Voice calls, improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance, enhanced speaker performance and more. It brings the software version to ODS27.104-95 and still based on Android 8.0 Oreo. We recommend you to install the Verizon Moto G6 November 2018 Patch to keep your device safe from malware and spyware.
The update is currently rolling via OTA for users and will soon be out for everyone with Verizon Moto G6 in the US. If you have not received the OTA update, then you can either check for the software update or you can manually upgrade when the download link is available. We will soon share the download link for ODS27.104-95 build once the OTA is uploaded to Motorola OTA archive page.
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on Verizon Moto G6
First of all, make sure your device needs to be connected to a stable WiFi network and second, your device’s battery needs to be fully charged or at least 50%. Take a full backup before doing any software update to keep the data safe.
- Open Settings App on your Phone
- Tap the About phone > System updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
- Tap Restart Now after the software installs to automatically restart your device.
If you still not received the update with build number ODS27.104-95 on Verizon Moto G6 (ali), then check our article on How to force download latest OTA updates on your Android device.
Software Version: ODS27.104-95 Details
Android® Security Patch Level: 2018-11-01
- Enhanced voice quality on HD Voice calls.
- Faster connections to Bluetooth® devices and WiFi Access Points.
- Enhanced speaker performance during media playback. Ringtone audio volume will ramp when playing media through the speaker.
- Addressed a rare call blocking issue in which some robocallers were not blocked.
- The most up to date Android security patches on your device (November 2018).
Download Firmware Here:
Steps to Install Update on Verizon Moto G6 (ali)
Still not received the OTA update? then, don’t panic. Here we have the full firmware package and method to install the firmware on your Motorola Moto G6 manually.
- This Update is only for Motorola Moto G6 (ali) users.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download and Install Motorola USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot tools
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to InstallGuide to Install Motorola Stock Firmware
So, that’s it. There you are. Now you have successfully flashed the latest November 2018 security patch update on Verizon Moto G6 (ali).
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates on monthly firmware updates for Motorola smartphones.