Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Codenamed X01BD, Model name: ZB630KL | ZB631KL) users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL | ZB631KL) was launched in December 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Talking about the specifications, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 features a 6.3-inch full-HD+ IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. It is powered by 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 flaunts with dual rear camera with the 13-MP primary sensor and a 12-MP secondary sensor and selfies, the handset features a 5-MP camera sensor. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 5,000mAh battery.
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.Trending Topics
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
Steps to install ViperOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
How we can install ViperOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL | ZB631KL)
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download Asus USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL | ZB631KL).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download Install Bootleggers ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 based Android 9.0 Pie
- Download and Update PixysOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 with Android 9.0 Pie
- How to Install Orange Fox Recovery Project on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Download crDroid OS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 with Android 9.0 Pie