OnePlus 6T (fajita) users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. OnePlus 6T (fajita) was launched in October 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on OnePlus 6T.
OnePlus 6T is the latest flagship sensation of 2018 which is the sequel to the OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6T runs on latest Android 9.0 Pie based on OxygenOS. The device features a 6.41-inches Optic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs with 128GB and 256GB internal storage variants. The camera on the OnePlus 6T comes with Dual: 16 MP + 20 MP and 16MP front shooting camera. The device is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W (Dash Charge). The device sports in-display fingerprint sensor.
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on OnePlus 6T based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.Trending Topics
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
Steps to install ViperOS on OnePlus 6T
How we can install ViperOS on OnePlus 6T? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: OnePlus 6T (fajita)
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download OnePlus USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your OnePlus 6T.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your OnePlus 6T.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on OnePlus 6T (fajita).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on OnePlus 6T successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 6T based on Android 10 Q
- Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T and Root via Magisk/SuperSU
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 6T [Updated]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q ROM for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Download Install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 6T based 9.0 Pie