Here you can download and install the AOSVP ViperOS Oreo on Yu Yureka (tomato). The ROM is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo brings more exciting features and customization.
Yu Yureka (codename: tomato) launched in January 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and later upgraded to Android 5.1 Lollipop. Today we have another new custom ROM based on Android 8.1 Oreo known as ViperOS. If you are looking for a new alternative to Custom ROM, then this ROM is one of the best Custom firmware to install on Yu Yureka. Now you can download and install AOSVP ViperOS Oreo on Yu Yureka (tomato) based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Talking about the specifications, Yu Yureka features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory. The camera on the Yu Yureka comes with 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery.
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS Oreo on Yu Yureka based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Yu Yureka
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Yu Yureka (tomato)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Yu Yureka / Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery for YU Yureka
Features of ViperOS:
Statusbar * AOSVP logo * Auto brightness icon * Battery options * Brightness slider on a footer * Carrier label * Clock options * Double tap to sleep * Network traffic Lock screen * Custom lockscreen settings * Lockscreen weather Multitasking * Clear all button on recent System * Ambient Play (CypherOS) * Ambient Weather (CypherOS) * Color engine (Styles) * Double/Long tap options customization * Navbar button layout * Notification ticker * Power menu options * VoLTE icon
What is Android Oreo?
Android Oreo OS brings features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more. Here you can check the Top 10 features of Android Oreo.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
Steps to Install AOSVP ViperOS Oreo on Yu Yureka:
To install this Custom firmware on Yu Yureka, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. Download the ROM and then move the ROM zip file to the root directory on your phone.
Required ROM FILES
Download Any Of the Gapps Below
Gapps For LineageOS 15/15.1 [Also Supported any Android 8.1]
- This will work on Yu Yureka (tomato) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest YU USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install on Yu Yureka:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Yu Yureka
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Yu Yureka. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Yu Yureka.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you already installed SuperSU, then make sure to follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will help you to easily revert the rooting and pass SafetyNet check[/su_note]Popular Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features, and Release
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSVP ViperOS Oreo on Yu Yureka. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: ViperOS