Today we will share the download link for ViperOS For Ulefone Power (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Now you can download and install the latest version of Nougat based ViperOS For Ulefone Power.
ViperOS is a new Custom Firmware based on the latest sweetness of Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Ulefone Power. We already shared some of the custom ROM based on Nougat for Ulefone Power. To install this Custom ROM called ViperOS for Ulefone Power, you need to first Unlock Bootloader on Ulefone Power and then install TWRP Recovery. If you already have a TWRP Recovery, then you can simply skip the Unlock Bootloader and TWRP installation method for Ulefone Power. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM ViperOS For Ulefone Power. This ROM is based on ViperOS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install ViperOS ROM on Ulefone Power by following our simple guide. Now you can have the real taste of Android 7.1.2 Nougat with pure android richness on Ulefone Power. ViperOS team developed this ROM from the Google’s AOSP tree (Android Open Source Project). You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Ulefone Power.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Power features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6753 64bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Power comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a SONY 6050mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery. Ulefone Power also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
How To Install Custom ROM ViperOS For Ulefone Power (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial ViperOS on Ulefone Power. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Ulefone Power based ViperOS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install ViperOS for Ulefone Power or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Ulefone Power.
About ViperOS :
We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no Lineage bloatware, then this is the place to be.
* Traffic indicators.
* Statusbar items.
* Clock & date.
* Battery icon settings.
* Carrier label.
* Quick settings personalization.
* Other status bar settings.
* VPN icon toggle.
* Data saver icon toggle.
* VoLTE icon.
* Viper status bar logo.
* Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons.
* Heads up toggle, time out and snooze function.
* Lockscreen weather.
* Hide status bar on lockscreen.
* Hide power menu on secure lockscreen.
* Hide quick settings on secure lockscreen.
* Recent style toggle: cards and grid.
* Recent membar.
* Navbar enable/disable.
* Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle.
* Dynamic navbar.
* Navbar dimensions.
* Navbar button layout.
* Hardware keys binding.
* Hardware keys enable/disable.
* Kill app with the back button.
* Power menu customization.
* Heads up toggle, timeout and snooze function.
* Reset battery stats.
* Wired headset: make ringtone audio focus customizable.
* Live volume steps.
* Hide arrows in network traffic indicators.
* Fingerprint authentication vibration.
* Toast icon switch.
* Advanced Bluetooth, Data, Wifi Toggles.
* Disable/enable screenshot sound.
* QS header icon settings.
* Header date and time positions.
* Unlock keystore with a fingerprint.
* Ability to toggle vibration when double tapping power button for the camera.
* Double tap to sleep on the navigation bar.
* Drop Lineage LockClock, use Omni Jaws.
* Drop AOSP Clock app, use from Google.
– Custom ambient display settings.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Ulefone Power Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download the latest Ulefone USB Drivers
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install MIUI 10 On Ulefone Power
- Install Official Stock ROM On Ulefone Power (Android 5.1 & 6.0)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Ulefone Power [Updated]
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Power
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Ulefone Power (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the full Guide on How to install ViperOS ROM on Ulefone Power:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Ulefone Power
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below ViperOS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install ViperOS for Ulefone Power.