Ulefone S10 Pro users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. Ulefone S10 Pro was launched in November 2018. The handset came with Android 8.1 Oreo. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on Ulefone S10 Pro.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone S10 Pro features a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1498 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739WA, 64-Bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone S10 Pro comes with a dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3350 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone S10 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on Ulefone S10 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
Steps to install ViperOS on Ulefone S10 Pro
How we can install ViperOS on Ulefone S10 Pro? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone S10 Pro. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: Ulefone S10 Pro
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download Ulefone USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Ulefone S10 Pro.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Ulefone S10 Pro.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your Ulefone S10 Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on Ulefone S10 Pro.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on Ulefone S10 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How to Install Stock ROM on Ulefone S10 Pro [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- Common Ulefone S10 Pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Ulefone S10 Pro [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Ulefone S10 Pro
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Ulefone S10 Pro | Android 10 Q