Xiaomi Mi 4C (libra) was launched in September 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. Today we will share the download link for ViperOS For Xiaomi Mi 4C (libra) (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Now you can download and install the latest version of Nougat based ViperOS For Xiaomi Mi 4C.
ViperOS is a new Custom Firmware based on the latest sweetness of Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 4C. We already shared some of the custom ROM based on Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 4C. Check this link for more Custom ROM. To install this Custom ROM called ViperOS for Xiaomi Mi 4C, you need to first Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 4C and then install TWRP Recovery. If you already have a TWRP Recovery, then you can simply skip the Unlock Bootloader and TWRP installation method for Xiaomi Mi 4C. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM ViperOS For Xiaomi Mi 4C. This ROM is based on ViperOS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install ViperOS ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4C by following our simple guide. Now you can have the real taste of Android 7.1.2 Nougat with pure android richness on Xiaomi Mi 4C. ViperOS team developed this ROM from the Google’s AOSP tree (Android Open Source Project). You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4C.
Xiaomi Mi 4c features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi 4c comes with 13MP rear camera with Dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery with Fast battery charging: 40% in 60 min (Quick Charge 2.0).
How To Install Custom ROM ViperOS For Xiaomi Mi 4C (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 4C. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi 4C based ViperOS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install ViperOS for Xiaomi Mi 4C or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Xiaomi Mi 4C.
About ViperOS :
We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no Lineage bloatware, then this is the place to be.
[su_spoiler title=”Features Of ViperOS” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
* Traffic indicators.
* Statusbar items.
* Clock & date.
* Battery icon settings.
* Carrier label.
* Quick settings personalization.
* Other status bar settings.
* VPN icon toggle.
* Data saver icon toggle.
* VoLTE icon.
* Viper status bar logo.
* Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons.
* Heads up toggle, time out and snooze function.
* Custom lock-screen settings.
* Lockscreen weather.
* Hide status bar on lockscreen.
* Option to hide lockscreen clock, date & alarm text.
* Hide power menu on secure lockscreen.
* Lockscreen flashlight, double tap anywhere to sleep and disable media image
* Hide quick settings on secure lockscreen.
* Round button on recent.
* Recent style toggle: cards and grid.
* Recent membar.
* Beautiful black theme.
* Navbar enable/disable.
* Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle.
* Dynamic navbar.
* Navbar dimensions.
* Navbar button layout.
* Hardware keys binding.
* Hardware keys enable/disable.
* Kill app with the back button.
* Power menu customization.
* Heads up toggle, timeout and snooze function.
* Reset battery stats.
* Wired headset: make ringtone audio focus customizable.
* Live volume steps.
* Hide arrows in network traffic indicators.
* Fingerprint authentication vibration.
* Toast icon switch.
* Advanced Bluetooth, Data, Wifi Toggles.
* Disable/enable screenshot sound.
* QS header icon settings.
* Header date and time positions.
* Unlock keystore with a fingerprint.
* Ability to toggle vibration when double tapping power button for the camera.
* Double tap to sleep on the navigation bar.
* Drop Lineage LockClock, use Omni Jaws.
* Drop AOSP Clock app, use from Google.
– Custom ambient display settings.
*Many other customizations, install and take a look
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi 4C Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Mi 4C (Android 11)
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Mi 4C
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4C [Updated]
Here is the full Guide on How to install ViperOS ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4C:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 4C
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below ViperOS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install ViperOS for Xiaomi Mi 4C.