Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (sirius) users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (sirius) was launched in May 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE.
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE features a 5.88 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) processor under Adreno 616 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 8 SE sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo software package and backed by 3120 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.Trending Topics
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
Steps to install ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
How we can install ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (sirius)
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi 8 SE.
- siriuse you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your Xiaomi Mi 8 SE.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (sirius).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.Related Post
- Download Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download and Install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE with Android 10 Q