Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (hydrogen/helium) users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (hydrogen/helium) was launched in May 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime.
Talking about the specifications, Xiaomi Mi Max features a 6.44-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi Max comes with 16MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
Steps to install ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
How we can install ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (hydrogen/helium)
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime.
- hydrogen/heliume you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (hydrogen/helium).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max/Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max and Prime [Updated]
- Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi Max based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi Max Prime based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Max Prime (Helium)