Yu Yureka Black (garlic) users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. Yu Yureka Black (garlic) was launched in June 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on Yu Yureka Black.
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on Yu Yureka Black based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for YU Yureka Black | Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Update for YU Yureka Black
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Yu Yureka Black [Updated]
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Yureka Black
- Yu Yureka Black Stock Firmware Collections
Steps to install ViperOS on Yu Yureka Black
How we can install ViperOS on Yu Yureka Black? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Yu Yureka Black. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: Yu Yureka Black (garlic)
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download Yu USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Yu Yureka Black.
- garlice you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Yu Yureka Black.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your Yu Yureka Black.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on Yu Yureka Black (garlic).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on Yu Yureka Black successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.