Vivo has launched its one of the upper mid-range segment smartphones called Vivo X27 Pro in April 2019 with pretty good hardware specifications. The device came with Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Funtouch OS 9 out-of-the-box. Currently, Vivo has started Funtouch OS 10 enrollment process for the first batch of eligible Vivo devices and Vivo X27 lineup devices are one of them. If you’re a Vivo X27 Pro user and waiting for the Android 10 update, check Vivo X27 Pro Android 10 Update Tracker here.
Due to the Coronavirus massacre, so many smartphone launch events and software development or update roll-out timings are delayed or canceled in the last couple of weeks. While some smartphone OEMs like Xiaomi, OnePlus, Realme has delayed their update schedule for some time, Vivo is still managed to provide the beta recruitment program for its devices. Though Vivo has also changed its update roadmap, the Vivo NEX 3 and X27 series users are lucky enough to join in the beta testing.
Vivo X27 Pro Android 10 Update: Changelog
The system version has been upgraded to Funtouch OS 10 & Android 10, and the underlying upgrade has further improved the system’s operating performance and stability.
1. The Jovi homepage has a new look. The new Jovi homepage presents all kinds of information more intuitively in front of your eyes, allowing you to have a good life every day.
2. Add a new telephone secretary. When you encounter inconvenient answering, or when you encounter a call from a strange number or sales number, you can ask the telephone secretary to answer the call for you.
3. Updated driving scene functions. Jovi voice, rich shortcuts, smart unlock, caller announcement and other functions will bring you a more convenient experience in the driving environment.
4. Jovi IoT upgrade, combined with AI capabilities, can now automatically discover smart hardware in your home or office, help you quickly connect devices, and intelligently control your smart hardware through voice and scene settings.
Wisdom Pet supports voice chat, and talk with your beloved Pet through voice.
1. Security inspection, comprehensive security inspection of mobile phones, to create a safe environment for you.
2. Intelligent cleanup recommendation. According to the status of the mobile phone, intelligently recommend easy-to-clean content for you, making data cleaning easier.
3. Screen usage time, counting your phone usage time, number of unlocks, and number of notifications received, so that you can intuitively perceive the daily use of the machine.
Added a shortcut for clearing desktop corners with one click, making the desktop instantly clean.
Added double-speed playback function to increase playback speed and make recording listening more efficient.
Added exchange rate conversion function, online real-time exchange rate data, making it easier to understand exchange rates abroad and across borders.
1. Added the custom option of lock screen charging effect. Choose one you like, and you can bloom your personality after the screen is locked.
2. Optimized the processing logic of some menu levels and some menu functions.
** The update content is for reference only, please refer to the update log actually displayed on the phone **
Vivo X27 Pro Android 10 Update Tracker
The company has recently released an announcement for the Funtouch OS 10 early beta recruitment program for the Vivo X27, Vivo X27 Pro, and Vivo X27 8GB + 128GB version. All the interested Vivo X27 Pro unit users can apply for the beta recruitment from March 12 to March 18, 2020.
The Vivo X27 Pro devices should be running the mentioned software versions in order to apply for the beta testing such as 1.13.5, 1.14.1, 1.14.2 and just like the X27 model, the 5,000 Pro users will be selected for the early beta program. The company has also mentioned that the Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10) update will start rolling out from March 19, 2020. However, the push time can be rescheduled if required.
Make sure to bookmark this page and try checking the firmware update details here. The announcement also contains some precautions that you can follow before upgrading to the Android 10 beta build.