The Vivo Y85 is another budget category smartphone was launched in February 2019 that offers quite good hardware specifications. Now, if you’re using this MediaTek-powered Vivo Y85 device and facing issues with flashing the firmware or want to bypass the FRP/Google Account Lock, you’re in the right place. Here we’ve shared a full guide on How to install Vivo Y85 Secure Boot DA auth file and Bypass FRP lock.
If you don’t know, the Secure Boot Download Agent loader files can access the onboard memory of the MediaTek devices and can easily bypass the secure boot error. Most of the MediaTek-powered devices come with a secure boot system that can occur issues during installing firmware files or any image files. Meanwhile, you can also take backups of your device data by using the MTK Download Agent file.
The Download Agent or DA Loader file is basically the boot file or firmware file. By default, the secure boot system doesn’t allow the users to access internal storage to fix any error or flash files. You can check out the full installation guide along with download links and requirements below.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y85 Specifications
The device comes with a 6.22-inches HD+ IPS LCD 720×1520 pixels resolution display. It’s powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, PowerVR GE8320 GPU, paired with 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage capacity which is expandable via a MicroSD card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo over Funtouch 4.0 OS.
It packs a 13MP rear camera with an LED flash and the front sports an 8MP selfie camera. The handset has a 3,260mAh battery along with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, MicroUSB 2.0 port, FM Radio, etc.
Additionally, it also has a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE support, Nano-SIM support, and more. While the device features proximity, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, etc.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Vivo Y85
- System Image backup of the Vivo Y85
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a Vivo Y85
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Vivo Y85 device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Vivo Y85 device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Vivo Y85 MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.
- Y0ur Vivo Y85 will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Vivo Y85 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.