Today Verizon has started rolling the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update with build version VS42526a for Verizon LG K4. Now you can download and install the VS42526a update manually on your LG K4 using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your Verizon LG K4 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to VS42526a on Verizon LG K4. This is a major update for LG K4 which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Marshmallow features. Now you can enjoy Marshmallow on Verizon LG K4 (LG-VS425) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Verizon LG K4 (LG-VS425).
Now you can download the Verizon LG K4 VS42526a KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG K4. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG K4, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS42526a KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG K4.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA VS42526a comes with the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest VS42526a build on LG K4 in Verizon Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash VS42526a Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Verizon LG K4 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install VS42526a Stock Marshmallow Firmware on Verizon LG K4
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG K4, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow VS42526a on Verizon LG K4 :
- Open Settings on Verizon LG K4.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS42526a on Verizon LG K4 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Verizon LG K4
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Full ROM link will be uploaded soon..
Hope you installed Marshmallow Firmware on Verizon LG K4 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!