Updated on June 05, 2017 : We added the download link to download VS50020A for Verizon LG K8 V (VS500). Follow the below guide on to Download and Install VS50020A Android 7.0 Nougat For Verizon LG K8 V (VS500).
Today Verizon has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version VS50020A for Verizon LG K8 V. Now you can download and install the VS50020A update manually on your LG K8 V using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your Verizon LG K8 V device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to VS50020A (v20a) on Verizon LG K8 V. This is a major update for LG K8 V which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Verizon LG K8 V (VS500) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon LG K8 V (VS500).
Now you can download the Verizon LG K8 V VS50020A FOTA Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install FOTA Stock Firmware on Verizon LG K8 V. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG K8 V, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS50020A FOTA Stock Firmware on Verizon LG K8 V.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA VS50020A comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest VS50020A build on LG K8 V in Verizon Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash VS50020A Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon LG K8 V . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install VS50020A Stock Nougat Firmware on Verizon LG K8 V
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG K8 V, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat VS50020A on Verizon LG K8 V :
- Open Settings on Verizon LG K8 V.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS50020A on Verizon LG K8 V using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon LG K8 V
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Download v20A Full Firmware here
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on Verizon LG K8 V and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!