Today Verizon has started seeding the latest May Google Security patch update with build version VS810PU9 for Verizon LG Transpyre. Now you can download and install the VS810PU9 update manually on your LG Transpyre using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG Transpyre (Custom ROM).
Update to Android Nougat : Install LineageOS 14.1 on LG Transpyre
If you don’t want manual update, then update Verizon LG Transpyre via FOTA VS810PU9, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is VS810PU9.
Table of Contents
Download Install VS810PU9 Stock Lollipop Firmware on Verizon LG Transpyre
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your Verizon LG Transpyre device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to VS810PU9 on Verizon LG Transpyre. The update is a minor update which comes with latest May Security Patch update. Along Security update, Verizon also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Google Security patch for Verizon LG Transpyre (VS810PU9_00_0427.kdz). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the Verizon LG Transpyre VS810PU9 KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Transpyre. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG Transpyre, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS810PU9 KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Transpyre.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA VS810PU9 comes with the latest May Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest VS810PU9 build on Verizon LG Transpyre in Verizon Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash VS810PU9 May Security Patch on Verizon LG Transpyre . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG Transpyre, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 5.1.1 Lollipop VS810PU9 v10h on Verizon LG Transpyre :
- Open Settings on Verizon LG Transpyre.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS810PU9 on Verizon LG Transpyre using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on Verizon LG Transpyre
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Full Firmware Coming Soon